IT Support Officer
What connects us at Stage is our strong passion for live entertainment, musicals and first-class theater performances. This common bond turns a colorful mix of people from a wide variety of professions into one dedicated team: a true "we". A team that does exceptional work by always striving for the best. A team that knows how to thrill millions of spectators with extraordinary shows on all our stages across Europe. We want to share our passion with you, too. That’s why we’re looking for you!
Job Description: IT Support Officer here is where your challenge starts:
We are looking for an IT Support Officer! As a IT support officer you play a crucial role in the day to day IT operations. You are the first contact for end users of Stage Entertainment providing support in Dutch and English. You have an important role in our efficient functioning IT environment.
You strive for the highest quality and customer satisfaction within the boundaries of our service management processes. As an IT support you are responsible for the global and local IT support. You will work closely with your colleague and you report to the Head of Global IT Operations.
Specific responsibilities as IT Support Officer:
- Monitor operational IT environment, communicate timely and clearly to all relevant stakeholders about disruptions; dispatch disruptions and incidents to applicable 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Perform centralized tasks.
- Monitor service management process; communicate timely and clear to relevant stakeholders escalate when agreed service levels are not met.
- Achieve optimal user satisfaction within the boundaries of the service management processes.
- Communicate to all stakeholders clearly and timely about (exactly) what is asked and what to expect.
- Manage user accounts.
- Collection and issuance of IT devices, phones and other company assets.
The challenge at Stage Entertainment
Stage Entertainment is one of the world's largest (musical/live entertainment producers and owners of theaters. We have offices and theaters across Europe and produce biggest titles!
Both nationally and internationally, our iconic titles range from Mamma Mia!, Chicago, Lazarus, Disney's The Lion King and Aladdin to original developed work from within the group such as Anastasia and Tina - The Tina Turner Musical, a wide range of shows that are insane for wide audiences from London to New York, from Madrid to Hamburg and from Amsterdam to Paris.
'Touching hearts, creating memories' is our mission and with approximately 2,000 brilliant, talented, diverse individuals around the world, we deliver an extraordinary experience to those +7 million people who visit a Stage Entertainment production or venue each year.
We respect everyone's talents and embrace our differences and the unique role we each play on the larger team. No matter who you are or where you come from. We bring people together. That's at the heart of everything we do. When we create, produce or perform.
What else does Stage Entertainment offer:
- 25 vacation days to enjoy, 1 D&I day and 2 designated days off from Stage Entertainment.
- Good pension plan and travel allowance.
- Cozy if you work in the office, but also consider it important that you work in the office.
- Opportunity to work remotely for two weeks, destination of your choice.
- Your work makes an impact both Stage Entertainment headquarters and internationally. You will work with diverse, passionate colleagues all over Europe. At times you might be asked to travel.
This is what you bring as IT Support Officer:
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Business fluent in Dutch and English.
- Able to assess priority of user request.
- Analytical Ability.
- Able to divide user requests in incidents, service requests and changes.
- Able to retrieve all relevant information from end user for the particular usage.
- Knowledge of Azure, TopDesk and Office365.
Excited to work with us as IT Support Officer?
We would like to invite you to get acquainted, tell a little more about the position and Stage Entertainment!